Plates and Slabs from Wood
The contents of the module are conveyed in the corresponding course "plates and slabs from wood". The contents can be summarized as follows:
- analysis of plates woth the gamma-method
- analysis of plates with grid structures
- analysis of plates with the shear analogy
- construction of cross-laminated timber and timber concrete composite structures
- verification of cross-laminated timber and timber concrete composite structures
After the module, the students are able to analyse plane and slab structures from wood products, taking into account shear stiffness. This includes the application of the gamma-method, the shear analogy, related tables and grid structures. The students obtain knowledge of the state-of-the art in the realization of plane and slab structures in wood, including the most typical structures from cross-laminated timber and timber-concrete composite.
Coordination: Martin Schenk M.Sc.
Lecture: Tuesday, 13.15 - 14.45, HS 0670ZG
Consultation hours: by arrangement
Semester information: only offered during the summersemester