Curriculum/ Assignment: Elective 6. Semester
Cycle: Summer semester
- Geotechnical investigation
- Structural Analysis of tunnels
- Shotcrete construction method
- Shield Tunneling
- Underground Piercing
All study documents can be found on MOODLE.
The Bachelor examination takes place at the end of each semester during the semester break. We recommend to take the exam directly after attending the course. It is permitted to take the exam in both the basic as well as the extension course. The length of the exam is 60 minutes and is divided into two parts:
- General questions without further aids (ca. 20 - 30 minutes)
- Calculation part: permitted aids are books, study documents, simple scientific calculators (ca. 60 - 70 minutes)
The exact length of each part can vary from semester to semester within the aforementioned scope. Relevant for examination is always the curriculum from the most recent semester. The registration for the exam must be completed in time on tumonline. The examination office is responsible for the registration for the exam.
Generally, a single day excursion to a tunneling construction site is planned during the semester.