M.Sc. Pablo Sarmiento
- Since 2020 | PhD Candidate at the Chair of Hydrology and River Basin Management and at the Sustainable Energies, Entrepreneurship and Development Center (TUM SEED), TU München | Munich
- 2017 – 2019 | M.Sc. in Environmental Protection and Agricultural Food Production, University of Hohenheim | Stuttgart
- 2011 – 2012 | Specialization Degree in Quality Assurance and Environmental Audit, National Agrarian University La Molina, UNALM | Lima
- 2006 – 2011 | B.Sc. Agronomy Engineer, National Agrarian University La Molina, UNALM | Lima
- 2019 – 2020 | Research assistant at Fraunhofer Institute of Building Physics IBP | Project: "Biodiversity Assessment in Global Value Chains"
- 2016 – 2017 | Senior Research Consultant at QAS S.A. | Subject: Irrigation and Agricultural Extension
- 2013 – 2016 | Senior Research Consultant at MG Cavala and Overall Business S.A
- 2010 – 2011 | Agronomy Engineer at Bergen’s Greenhouses, MN, USA
- 2008 – 2009 | Agronomy Engineer at Kurtweiss Greenhouses, PN, USA.